Laser Engraving Machine
We are key manufacturer and supplier of Laser Engraving Machine, which is also known as Laser Marking (laser marking machine). This kind of machine is used for marking a permanent marker on various material surface. Marking effect is engraved deep material by vaporization of surface material, due to which carve elegantly designs, text and trademarks. This Laser Engraving Machine is today mainly utilized in some of the needs for more sophisticated and higher accuracy of the point. Utilized in integrated circuits (IC), electronic components, electrical appliances, hardware, tools, mobile communications, accessories, eyeglasses, precision instruments and clocks, jewelry, plastic buttons, auto parts, construction material and PVC pipe.
- Power: 10W,20W
- Laser Wavelength: 1064nm
- Marking Area: 150mm*150mm
- Optional Marking Area: 50mm*50mm / 100mm*100mm / 200mm*200mm / 300mm*300mm
- Marking Depth: LESS THAN 1.2mm
- Marking Speed: 800 standard characters/second
- Minimum Line Width: 0.012mm
- Minimum Character: 0.15mm
- Repeated Precision:0.003mm
- Fiber Laser Source: Imported with original packaging--IPG in Germany
- Scan Head: Imported with original packaging--SCANLAB in Germany
- Controller (Software--SAMlight): Imported with original packaging--Scaps in
- Life-span of Fiber Laser Module: 100 000-200 000 hours
- Beam Quality: M2 <1.5
- Focus Spot Diameter: <0.01mm
- Output Power of Laser: 10%~100% continuously to be adjusted
- System Operation Environment: W8--32/64bits / W7--32/64bits / Windows XP
- Cooling Mode: Air cooling--Built-in
- Temperature of Operation Environment: 15~35 centigrade
- Power Input: 220V / 50HZ / single phase or 110V / 60HZ / single phase
- Power Requirement: <400W
- Communication Interface: USB
- Optional (Not free of charge): Rotary Device, Moving Table, other customized Automation
- High-definition: The resolution is computed by micron; It is 02 times clearer than traditional machine.
- Less power consumption: Occupy traditional consumption of one and two-fifths to one and ten.
- High-speed: The speed is 3 to 5 times faster than traditional machine.
- Stability: The stability of machine is far better than similar counterpart.
- Long life: Its lifespan is 10 times longer than traditional machine.
- Ink and paint; phone battery labels, panels, phone key-press, small daily necessities , accessories and so on.
- Ceramics, EP materials; marking of electronic component package, IC, etc.
- Plastic products; mark device shell, electronic products, LOGO, and other numerical orders
- Metal and its surface; Stainless steel, copper, aluminum and oxidation, electroplating; used in marking hardware, daily necessities, electric cladding, Phone case etc.
- Keyboard and keystoke; Fine Marking of keyboard and keystoke.