UV Laser Marking Machine takes 355nm pumped purple illumination laser equipments as the light source and have advantage of past generations machine in order to gain smaller diameter of focusing spot and outstanding marking effect. The metal absorb purple illumination higher as compared to infrared and therefore more appropriate for marking on glass and metal materials than infrared pump machine. Narrow pulse dimension of laser makes a short time of processing on materials, thereby the materials avoid being burnt or deformed owing to thermal. With smaller heat affected zone and more elegant marking effect, our UV Laser Marking Machine can meet client's demand of higher marking needs.
- Adopting doubling method of intracavity frequency has highly improve the stability of laser.
- Greater pulse stability, namely improved pulse consistency of laser generates the same carving effect, therefore it is ideal for precision marking. Higher pulse repetition frequency caters the requirement of fast marking and great production efficiency.
- Superior efficiency of the photoelectric conversion and prolonged working life.
- Design on laser cavity adopts a range of optimization technique, in order to ensure the beam quality as the basic mode.
- Smaller heat affection and narrower pulse width contribute to produce peak power.
- Automatic in a rotary table (alternative item), fast speed, convenient feeding and high efficiency.
- It can mark bar code, date and 2-dimension code automatically.
- Good stability, high conversion rate, superior performance and low energy consumption.
- It supports graphs and logos designed in DXF format from Auto-CAD, AI, JPG, PLT, BMF and so on.
- Model: DMU-3W/5W
- Laser wavelength: 355nm
- Laser output power: 3W/5W, 8W/10W
- Beam quality: <1.1 & <1.3
- Marking speed: 400 characters per second and 500 characters per second
- Repeated accuracy: +0.001mm
- Working area: 110x110mm or 180x180mm (adjustable)
- Machine power: 800W & 1200W
- Power supply: 380V/50-60Hz or 220V/50-60Hz
- Minimum character: 0.1mm
- Minimum line width: 0.015mm
- Positioning accuracy: 0.01mm
- Working life: Over 100,000 hours
- Cooling system: Air Cooling