Features of Jewelry Laser Welding Machine with CCD
- Maximum average power: 180W,200W
- Laser wavelength:064nm
- Max Pulse energy:70J
- Laser welding depth:0.1-3.3mm
- The pulse width:0.3-20ms
- Batter, laser welding frequency: 0.5-20Hz
- Adjustable range of spot size: 0.2-2mm
- Control system: Industrial computer
- Machine Power consumption : 4kw
- The demand for electricity:220V±0%/50Hz/15A
- System components and environmental system components: Host computer, Cold water tank
- Supplies Xenon lamp, filter, protection lens, argon gas
- Installation environment
- Installation Location: 4 square meters.
- Environment: clean, no dust or less dust
- Temperature:55°F(13)to 82°F(28)
- Humidity :5% to 75%non-condensing.
- Power:220V50HZ Alternating current,15A an air switch, voltage stability
- Facular, Energy, pulse width and frequency can be easily attuned within a wide ambit to attain diverse welding effects. The parameters are adjusted utilizing control rod in the sealed cavity that is simple and economic.
- U.K. imported ceramic focusing cavity is involved which is high temperature resistant and effective in optical/electrical conversion. It's life expectancy is 8 to 10 years and the life service of the xenon lamp is over 8 million times.
- Finest automatic light shielding system is taken into use to separate stimulation of light on eyesight during operation period.
- Without maintenance, it can operate for around 10000 hours.
- Ergonomics principles & Personalized design
- It has little affect area, welding points free from pollution, little distortion, quality welding and saves energy.
This Jewelry Laser Welding Machine with CCD finds extensive usage in silver & gold ornaments with fill holes having spot trachoma. It is also utilized in on pot fastening of micro shaped precision parts like batteries, jewelry, IC lead, tubes, electron gun assembly, watch springs and nickel belt.